jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2009

Being sick just...sucks x|.

I'm sick of being tired and tired of being sick, of having to go for a kleenex every single minute, of not being even able to smell my food, and im sooooo sick of being sick!!. I reached the point of not knowing if i was having a running nose or I was just melting down. It doesn't matters anyway, i feel so sleepy right know. I hate this dizziness, I can't get up from the sofa without feeling that i will faint in any moment. The best thing of this bad day and the reason why i haven't being sleeping all day it is because of him (L). Yes, what you heard, its time fo some LOVE.Well Im still on pain for the recently broken heart, but Im not going to cry anymore for something that it was meant to be finished.


Its ironic how everything finished with a phone call, but now it began with one. I still can hear his words with the phone's static and my laughter that i thought i will never hear again. They're still echoing in my head.


I'm now going to change the previous photo with one with more sunshine and gay bunnies :D (¬¬' dont pay attention to that comment, it's the medicine talking)


Hace poco plante unos tulipanes en mi jardin, y estan empezando a salir :).

Cuando tome la foto, talvez no se veian coloridos pero se podian ver vivos. (talvez tenga relacion conmigo no creen?).


Aqui les va la foto del dia, mis tulipanes (les agrege color al editar para que se viera mas alegre) :
"Otro florecer" o "Another Blooming"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario