martes, 25 de agosto de 2009

Why? u.u

I dont understand why this is happening to me, why now?, why right in the breaking of the dawn?, when The beginning its so far away from the The end. You took away from me the hope, the charm of the fairytales, the believing of flying, why you have to do this man, WHY!
Was this for saying that I love you?, you thought it was too soon, right?, well i thought your hand in mine mean something....perhaps you were coward, perhaps you think this couldn't be what people call love, but why you have to give me wings?, wingman.

Well, now I know the reason, but i still confused by the phone call. My eyes are wet and right know im still holding the phone, telling to my self loving you was a bad idea. (and no Jake, im not going to be youre "friend").


Pincushions u.u, fue un dia horrible como podran ver, pero almenos tengo mi camara, que me hace sentir mejor. Aqui les va una foto igual de triste que mi dia. *.*
La titule "What the water only left", es muy relativa : (

1 comentario: